[sane-devel] Problems with Microtek Scanmaker-III, Solaris 8, sgen driver, xsane

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@t-online.de
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:53:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Craig,

The 'scsi * * scanner' line is for autodetecting every scanner on the
scsi subsystem. It is not neccessary if you specify the device file and
I don't know if the autodetection works on Solaris.

Hope that helps, otherwise please follow Henning's suggestions.

Karsten