[sane-devel] Again the HP Scanjet 5400c

Benjamin Pierce bpierce815@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 07:13:52 -0700 (PDT)

The HP 5400c is not supported currently by any
backend.  I have a 4400c which, from what I can gather
on HP's website utilizes most of the same command set.
 I have made some changes to the HP3300 backend and
gotten the backend to recognize my scanner.  However,
without knowledge of the command set, I cannot get the
scanner to do much.

Thanks,
Benjamin Pierce