[sane-devel] xsane issues on Mac OS X

paul beard paulbeard@mac.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:57:01 -0700

Jim George wrote:
> Paul,
>
> 	this may come over as selfish, appologies if it does, but when you get
> a frontend built that I can use across the network (I have my scanner
> plugged into my linux box), please let me know so that I can do some
> testing with you/for you?

but of course: I wish I had more to contribute to open source in
general.

> 	Either scanimage or xsane will do to begin testing with.

I'm confused. You have a scanner working on a linux box and want
to use it how? On OS X? doesn't xsane work for you now?

> 	Are you going to pass the resultant compiled code on to the 'fink'
> project which takes linux code and ports it to Mac?

in any way I can: fink has been a great help to me.

--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
		-- Alfred Jarry