[sane-devel] test backend version 1.0.11 (beta)

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:47:14 +0200

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 09:10:31PM +0200, mh wrote:
> I don't have an idea, how a frontend could present all those crazy options in
> a reasonable way :-)

I'm not sure, either. I just tried everything the standard allows...

> E.g. how could/should a user interface for "Int test option 6" look like (an
> int array with a constraint_word_list) ?

For a small number of array elements it may make sense to just line up
option menues like in the case of a single word list. I have no idea
what to do with arrays of e.g. 256 elements.

It doesn't hurt to ignore such options and print a warning (e.g. to
stderr?) or to just pu a label there (option foo unsupported).