[sane-devel] Last call for new backends

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:06:10 +0200

Hi,

New backends must have been included into sane-backends until
2002-04-22 (next Monday). As we need some time to check the backends
(and you to fix them :-) please contact the list during the next days,
if you want to see your backend in sane-backends-1.0.8.

The only pending new backend I heard from recently is coolscan2, which
had some comments from me and Frank. If it's ready now, please mail
me.

Otherwise I don't know of any backend but maybe your mail was lost or
I missed it so if there is another backend for 1.0.8, please cry now :-)

Concerning the update for the canon backend (Ulrich Deiters): I had
some comments on this. What's the actual status? If it can't be
finished, I can try myself. However, there is some more time (until
2002-05-01) because it's just an update.