[sane-devel] sane build on tru64 unix 5.1A

Philip Goisman goisman@physics.arizona.edu
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:54:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

	I'm trying to build and install sane on a digital
500au workstation running Tru64 unix 5.1A.

	The configure doesn't find jpeg libs and includes although
they're installed in /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include.
It does find gcc though.  I even have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set for /usr/local/lib.
And, I tried
./configure --libdir=/usr/local/lib --includedir=/usr/local/include
which didn't do anything.

	I did see in a cross-post others that had this problem.  But I didn't
see a resolution.

	So, I have two questions.
	Has anyone built sane-backends-1.0.7 for Tru64 unix 5.1A?
	How do you get the configure to recognize where jpeg files are?

Philip