[sane-devel] Re: sane build on tru64 unix 5.1A

Philip Goisman goisman@physics.arizona.edu
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:28:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi Major,

	I wasn't avoiding you, just busy.  Sorry you needed to repost.

Anyhow, results from nm follow:

# nm -B libjpeg.a | grep jpeg_start
0x00000000000000 T jpeg_start_compress
0x00000000000000 T jpeg_start_decompress
0x000000000005a0 T jpeg_start_output

So, unless the programs looking at a different libjpeg other than
in /usr/local/lib, I'm still stuck.

I guess I could rename the shared libjpeg version in my java libs.
Is there a way to force sane-backends-1.0.7 to only check libjpeg.a
in /usr/local/lib?

Thanks,
Philip