[sane-devel] Epson 1640su: Parameter --source causes segmentation-fault

Konstantin Seiler list@kseiler.de
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:00:08 +0200

Hi!
We have an Epson 1640su with SCSI and the Automatic Document Feeder. When
using the --source Parameter with scanimage I get segmentation fault. Even if
I only say "--source Flatbed". Without this Parameter the Flatbet perfectly
works.
The Problem also exists when using Xsanes GUI-Option.
So till now I was unable to get the ADF wirking.

We're using Debian Woody, Kernel 2.4.16, Sane 1.0.7.

Is that problem known, or is there even a known solution to it?

Konstantin