[sane-devel] Canno Scan N650U and FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE

Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:23:53 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:09:19PM +0200, Ryan Budge wrote:
> I have had a look at the source of uscanner.c and there is no definition
> of N650U ?  Is this the reason that sane-find-scanner cant find the
> vendor and product.

Not really. If it was found by uscanner, sane-find-scanner would
report it as some sort of scanner but without vendor and product ids.

If libusb is present and you use current SANE CVS code, the scanner
will also be detected by sane-find-scanner. libusb uses ugen.