[sane-devel] Re:gt68xx backend??

Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:54:30 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 09:00:11AM +0800, zhu wrote:
>    Try this address : http://www.btinternet.com/~salet/ ,here is a
>    gt6801 driver ,not sane-backend.

Just to make sure: That's a different (older) project.

>    I'v downloaded it, and try my mustek 2400 usb scanner(with vid
>    0x5d8,pid 0x4002),I did flowed the readme document, it can not
>    open the device file.

I haven't tested but I guess you must add the vendor and product ids
to the kernel module if they aren't present yet.

Did I get you right that you have a "Mustek 2400 USB" scanner and that
scanner has vendor id 0x5d8 and product id 0x4002? So it's also based
on the GT6801 chip? So I can update my Mustek pages.