[sane-devel] Problems with mailing list

Florian Zumbiehl florz@gmx.de
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:24:02 +0200

Hi,

I didn't get an answer when I sent this e-mail to
mainman-owner@www.mostang.com, so I hope to get the problem solved over
the list...

I noticed a few config problems with the sane-devel mailing list:
I regularly (once per month?!) receive a subscription reminder - more
exactly I receive two of them - plus their header source address
is mailman-owner@localhost.localdomain, which as well is mentioned
within the mail as the address to write to in case of problems etc.

You find one such mail below so you can have a look yourself...

Cya, Florian

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 05:00:26 -0700
From: mailman-owner@localhost.localdomain
To: florz@gmx.de
Sender: test-admin@mostang.com

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your www.mostang.com
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, sane-devel-request@www.mostang.com) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner@localhost.localdomain.  Thanks!

Passwords for florz@gmx.de:

List                                     Password // URL
sane-devel@www.mostang.com               xxx
http://www.mostang.com/mailman/options/sane-devel/florz%40gmx.de