[sane-devel] [OT] Anyone with experience scanning X-Ray and ultrasound prints?

Steven Lembark lembark@wrkhors.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:09:13 -0500

Helping local radiologist w/ scanning system. Dealing with
slides is fairly straightforward (Nikon Coolscan 4000). I've
tried handling the X-rays w/ my HP-6100C without much luck:
varying the bright and contrast through the full range in
every direction has gotten me nowhere with some of the
poorer X-rays.

Q: Aside from, say, mouting a mirror above the X-ray film
   instead of the white backing, has anyone had success with
   R-ray or ultrasound film? If so, any recommendations on
   scanners that worked for you?

thanx.

                                            +1 800 762 1582