[sane-devel] [OT] Anyone with experience scanning X-Ray and ultrasound prints?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:17:52 -0400

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

You need a scanner with a 'transparency unit' (TPU) to scan
film. I assume the films are larger than what cheap TPUs
can handle (they usually max out with mid format slides or
negatives). I have an EPSON Expression 1680 which has a=20
TPU that allows full size scanns (Letter or A4). See if
you can get something similar for you HP scanner.

Karl Heinz