[sane-devel] New Epson Scanners

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 02:02:09 +0200

When I use the "epson" backend for the Perfection 660, after some
minutes of waiting I get

    [ epson ] error in receive - status = 5
    [ epson ] ident failed

on the console from which I have started "xsane".

I have already added the new models to doc/description/epson.desc and
recompiled sane-backends. Are other modifications needed?

    Till