[sane-devel] New Epson Scanners

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:16:38 -0400

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

As long as you have just one scanner, there is no need to update
the scanner.h file in order to get your scanner recognoized: It's
easier to just provide modules parameter in /etc/modules.conf with
the vendor and product ID, and with recent kernels you can even
specify the read timeout with a modules parameter.

Karl Heinz