[sane-devel] Re: HP Scanjet 4 - Fails to scan with HP-SCL error '10'

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:50:35 +0200

Hi Simon,

error number 10 is called "Gross calibration error". Reason: The scanner
could not calibrate a substantial number of pixels.
You may be right if you believe in a broken lamp. Maybe the calibration
area (an area inside the scanner above the scan area) is dirty ?

Sincerely

Peter

--
Peter Kirchgessner