[sane-devel] Updated Video for Linux (v4l) SANE backend

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:50:53 +0200

Hi,

I have just comitted an updated v4l backend to CVS. There are still
lots of bugs and missing feautures but at least I get images in grey
and color mode now. Testing has been very limited so I'd appreciate
reports from everyone who has a video card or similar device supported
by video4linux.

There is no frequency selection support yet, but selecting the channel
(e.g. telvision or video-in) should work at least.

Further updates are coming...

If anything doesn't work please send logs with SANE_DEBUG_V4L=255 set.