[sane-devel] backend integration

Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:41:22 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 08:06:43PM -0500, Frank Zago wrote:
> My teco2 backend is ready for integration. Can someone take a glance at it?

Ok, I'm testing...

* Don't forget to remove doc/descriptions-external/teco.desc
* in man sane, there is still "The  SANE  teco1  and  teco3  backends
  support [...]" even if the headline mentions teco2
* in doc/Makefile.in teco2.5 is missing (typo, teco3 instead of teco2)
  in SECT5 so the man page is not installed
* strictly speaking sane_set_io_mode() should return SANE_STATUS_GOOD
  for non_blocking == SANE_FALSE, at least that's what the standard
  says. I guess nobody will ever notice...

Otherwise I couldn't find anything looking buggy.