[sane-devel] mustek_pp-11.alpha with gphoto2 problem

Andrea Rossetti rossetti2 at libero.it
Fri Aug 23 17:05:09 BST 2002

> Hi,
>
> the debian package does _not_ include the gphoto2 backend by default,
> you have to modify the debian/rules file to configure the gphoto2
> backend, i.e. include the option --with-gphoto2 in the configure call.
>
> (Il package Debian non include di default il backend di gphoto2,
> devi modificare i debian/rules file per configurare il backend di
> gphoto2. Esempio: includi l'opzione --with-gphoto2 nel ./configure)

Hi,
I've modified the debian/rules script as the following
         ./configure --prefix=$(prefix) --sysconfdir=/etc \
                 --datadir='$$(prefix)/share/sane' \
                 --mandir='$$(prefix)/share/man' \
                 --with-gphoto2 # <--------------------------- this is my
inserted line

But unfortunately it's not true! SIGH!!!

I have done the following:

cd sane-backends-1.0.7/
debian/rules binary &> err

to make the deb packace derirecting the standard output and the standard
error to "err" file (that I've included).
During the execution of the configure script the script return
checking for gphoto2-config... no
./configure: line 1: gphoto2-config: command not found
./configure: line 1: gphoto2-config: command not found

Sorry, can't use GPHOTO2
GPHOTO2 APIs have been changing rapidly. Only
the current version from CVS is likely to work.

Please help me! (:-§)

Andrea.