[sane-devel] N656U CanoScan

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:00:06 +0100

Hi,

here again, editing the plustek.conf file will do the trick ;-)
Check for the entry:
option lampOff 30
This controls the "switch-off" behaviour. A value of 0 means
"don't switch off", any other value tells the backend to switch off
after xx seconds - here lampOff 60 menas switch off after one minute
of non-usage...
Thought this is written in the sane-plustek man-page...

Gerhard