[sane-devel] Problems with EPSON GT-6000

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:55:02 -0500 (EST)

This usually is a sign for communication problems with the scanner.
Are you using the parallel port adapter that came with the scanner?

You can create a log file to see if the scanner is communicating at all
by executing the following commands:

export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=128
/usr/local/bin/scanimage -L > /tmp/scan.log 2>&1

Please send the log file /tmp/scan.log to me.

Karl Heinz