[sane-devel] Erratic problems with saned/xsane

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Mon Dec 9 19:17:35 GMT 2002

I think the following should work with shared libs:

change the files&links /usr/local/lib/libsane*
that are currently set to /usr/local/lib/sane/libsane-dll.so
and set them to /usr/local/lib/libsane-net.so

Oliver