[sane-devel] SCSI autodetection on non-Linux systems?

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:26:16 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 11:36:21PM +0100, Franz Bakan wrote:
> I now got feedback from a OS/2 user with a microtek2 scanner:
> with default etc/sane.d/microtek2.conf containing:
>
>  scsi * * Scanner
>  /dev/scanner
>
> autodetection does not work.
>
>  sane-find-scanner
>
> tells:
>
>  found SCSI scanner " Scanner 300A4 4.11" at b2t6l0

Maybe this time it's the empty vendor name. I quick look into
sanei_scsi_find_devices didn't reveal any obvious bug.

Maybe you find out more if you (or the bug reporter) adds some printfs
int this function to see if all the params are detected correctly.

Maybe the comparison "Scanner" doesn't work.