[sane-devel] (no subject)

thierry.babar thierry.babar@free.fr
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:02:21 +0100

i own an hp-scanner in france

The model is hp scanjet 3570C  (the user manual tell me that this is
the 3500 type)
I've installed the new backend's drivers (1.0.9) and
here is the sane-find-scanner result :

   # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make
sure that
   # you have loaded a SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.
   # Also you need support for SCSI Generic (sg) in your operating
system.
   # If using Linux, try "modprobe sg".

found USB scanner (vendor=0x03f0, product=0x2005) at /dev/usb/scanner0
   # Your USB scanner was detected. It may or may not be supported by

   # Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports
can't be
   # detected by this program.

i'm very interested to run this scanner and also to work a driver with
other's
but i'm a newby !