[sane-devel] Drivers

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:16:14 +0100

On Montag, 16. Dezember 2002 12:40, Jonathan Buzzard wrote:
> [SNIP]
> Anyone is welcome to send me information on new models that are not
> supported, and in particular patches to the page are very welcome.

At least no patch, but some info:

Plustek current USB models:
OpticPro1248: GrandTech GT6801 Chip, supported by the gt68xx-backend
OpticPro S6: Realtek RTL8801D - not supported, no documetation
OpticPro ST12: Genesys Logic GL646 - not supported, documentation availab=
le,
                                                         no volunteers so=
 far
OpticPro ST24: Genesys Logic GL646 -=20
OpticPro A3U:  Plustek ASCI P99002 - not supported, no documentation

Next time I'll send a patch - promised ;-)

Cheers
  Gerhard