[sane-devel] Additional vendor and product ids for Linux kernel scanner driver

Theodore Kilgore kilgota@banach.math.auburn.edu
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:30:47 -0600 (CST)

For whatever the opinion of an amateur is worth in such a discussion, I
second this suggestion of Johann Philipp. I do, however, own a scanner
which Canon claims to be an N670U (not N676U) with this same product ID.
So while following the list I was wondering who else was going to point
out the apparent duplication.

Theodore Kilgore