[sane-devel] XSane-0.90 released

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:12:05 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 02:07:29PM +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Some random points not related to the new release:

Another one:

I just tried to scan using Gimp and when I pressed the scan button I
got:

Error during save: Could not create secure file (may be a link does exist): /tmp/scan/out-0006.pnm

/tmp/scan does not exist. Looks like xsane uses the path that was
selected when using the "save" mode some time before. But in Gimp mode
I can't change this path. The "Tepomrary directory" is set to /tmp.

Starting xsane from outside of gimp, selecting "save mode" and
changing the image file name to a directory that exists and then
starting xsane in gimp again works.