[sane-devel] HP 3570C vendor 0x03f0 product 0x2005 no support

thierry.babar thierry.babar@free.fr
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:01:45 +0100

i own an hp-scanner in france

The model is hp scanjet 3570C  (the user manual tell me that this is=20
the 3500 type)
I've installed the new backend's drivers (1.0.9) and=20
here is the sane-find-scanner result :

   # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make=20
sure that
   # you have loaded a SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.
   # Also you need support for SCSI Generic (sg) in your operating=20
system.
   # If using Linux, try "modprobe sg".

found USB scanner (vendor=3D0x03f0, product=3D0x2005) at /dev/usb/scanner=
0
   # Your USB scanner was detected. It may or may not be supported by

   # Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports=20
can't be
   # detected by this program.

i'm very interested to run this scanner and also to work a driver with=20
other's
but i'm a newby !