[sane-devel] Scanning medium format (60mm) negatives ?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:44:05 -0000

Gregor,

I've never seen a Perfection 1250, so I'm not in a position to
say anything about it's TPU or it's ability to scan MF film.

I also have no idea where to buy EPSON scanners in Germany. I
know some sources here in the US, but I guess the 220 Volts
would kill all the Perfections. The Expression series however
comes with a universal power supply.

I would try www.epson.de for more information about which models
are availble in Germany. They may either sell directly from
their web site, or have links to retailers.

Karl Heinz