[sane-devel] xsane: >1 copies gives fatal error

David G. McBride avlilanntig@home.com
07 Feb 2002 00:27:06 -0600

Hi everyone,
	Using Xsane 0.84 from the RedHat-built rpm, I get "Fatal error -
maximum of 1 copies allowed" when I try to use the copy utility set to
>1 copies. I can keep working, but 1 copy at a time (v 0.82 just plain
crashed). The system is basically stock RH7.2 with lpr printing to an
Optra E312 ps. Everything else is just dandy and it will certainly print
multiple copies from other apps.
	RedHat's buglist is mute on this one as far as I can tell, so I wonder
if anyone knows if this is a real problem, or maybe just a dumb config
default that RH built the rpm with?
	Thanks,
	Dave