[sane-devel] xsane: >1 copies gives fatal error

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:01:19 +0100

"David G. McBride" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>         Using Xsane 0.84 from the RedHat-built rpm, I get "Fatal error -
> maximum of 1 copies allowed" when I try to use the copy utility set to
> >1 copies. I can keep working, but 1 copy at a time (v 0.82 just plain
> crashed). The system is basically stock RH7.2 with lpr printing to an
> Optra E312 ps. Everything else is just dandy and it will certainly print
> multiple copies from other apps.
>         RedHat's buglist is mute on this one as far as I can tell, so I wonder
> if anyone knows if this is a real problem, or maybe just a dumb config
> default that RH built the rpm with?

Hi Dave,

xsane parese the copy number option to the printing command.
If the printing command is not able to print severals copies
at one time then xsane also is not able to do this.

Bye
Oliver

--
Homepage:	http://www.rauch-domain.de