[sane-devel] Re: snapscan french translations don't appear

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle@yahoo.fr
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 04:44:14 +0100 (CET)

yes, saw several of these messages for snapscan and
files were installed into
/usr/local/share/fr/LC_MESSAGES/.
I saw french messages in and I took your mail adress
from it :).
note that i only have sane-frontends and
sane-backends,
not xsane.
so scanimage and xscanimage shoud support
translations.