[sane-devel] xsane freezes when selecting copy or fax

Rainer Hofmann rhofmann@sampo.de
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:44:34 +0100

Hi,
I've compiled xsane-0.84 (SUSE 7.2, Scanner ACER 620ST) and scanning to mode
"viewer, save or email" works fine. But I run into trouble when selecting
mode "copy or fax". xsane freezes and the dotted selection line in the
preview window starts to tremble. I 've to kill xsane with CTRL_ALT_ESC. For
printing I use turboprint on top of CUPS. In the setup menu I replaced "lpr"
by "kprinter -d "...", but without success.
Unfortunately there is no crash report or the like. Where could I find error
messages?