[sane-devel] Re: [Canonscanner-devel] Canoscan N670U (fwd)

Theodore Kilgore kilgota@banach.math.auburn.edu
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:09:42 -0600 (CST)

Gunther,

I have recently joined the canonscanner-devel list, and I publicized there
your test backend program for the Canon N670U. Here is a report from
someone about it, on another Canon scanner.

Theodore Kilgore

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:26:51 -0800 (PST)
From: R N dev <random_lx@yahoo.com>
To: Theodore Kilgore <kilgota@banach.math.auburn.edu>
Cc: canonscanner-devel@sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Canonscanner-devel] Canoscan N670U

Hi,
Great work! It seems to work also with the canon N656U

that has the same id as the N650U (i.e. 0x2206), but
the white color is represented as light blue.

In the note you told about replug the scanner, but
i'd not. It's been necessary to press the scanner
start button.

Thanks for all

Angelo

http://home.t-online.de/home/gunther.mayer/merlin670-V0.01.c