[sane-devel] Scanner

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:22:42 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 02:00:43PM +0100, granand@libero.it wrote:
> Sorry about my previous e-mail I didn' t know that I did subscrive my
> email address!!!
> Now it's ok,so I rewrite my problem:
>
> Hi
> I have a problem about my Scanner HP 2200C Usb,my configuration of
> Linux (Mandrake 8.1) doesn' t recognized it!!

It should be supported by SANE 1.0.7, but I don't know how well.

> In your site there's no drivers about it.

I get the impression that it is supported by the Plustek backend (see
http://www.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html).

> There's something then I can do in order to use it? Tips & Tricks or
> something else?

There is also a project especially for this scanner, but it "is still
in early alpha stage": http://scanjet2200c.sourceforge.net/
Probably you will have moire luck with the plustek backend.