[sane-devel] Sane is definately not Scanner Access Now Easy

Art Fore art_fore@3mts.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:06:24 -0800

I get the following

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module-path:
"libpixmap.so" 16 times.
xsane-0.84 (c) 1988-2002 Oliver Rauch
Email: Oliver.Rauch@xsane.org
package xsane-0.84
compiled with GTK-1.2.10
XSane output formats: jpeg, png, pnm, ps, raw, tiff

done the stuff at http://www.mostang.com/sane/man/xscanimage.1.html Running
under Gimp. Still cannot see plugin when I open gimp. Xscanimage shows up
when I do a ls /home/afore/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins

Deleted the plugin cache and rerun gimp, still nothing.

It does not have the gimp support, but when I compiled, it said gimp support
active. Done a make and make install after that.

Art

In Xtns, Plugin Details it does not show up, and there is to Xtns Acqui

  with GIMP support, compiled with GIMP-1.2.2
  XSane output formats: jpeg, png, pnm, ps, raw, tiff

Bye
Oliver