[sane-devel] I have a genius hr6 usb scanner but with id 2004

Jaeger, Gerhard g.jaeger@earthling.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:15:18 +0100

Hi,

even on this list, you will get the same answer:

This Genius isn't a LM983x based device and so NOT supported
by the Plustek backend - sorry.
It's always the same problem, same model name, different hardware inside...

Maybe there's another backend that supports the device!

Cheers
  Gerhard