[sane-devel] Xsane: 2 dimensional controls (mouse) for color adjustment -- howto?

Michal Maruška mmc@maruska.dyndns.org
23 Feb 2002 17:35:38 +0100

i don't personally use Xsane very often, but my co-workers do. I've seen
them adjust manually the gamma/brigh/contrast (for each color) and thought:

it would be nice to switch with the 3 mouse/trackball buttons the color, and
with the ball (of the trackball) change horizontally brightness & vertically
contrast (and wheel the gamma), and maybe other variations w/ shift/meta/control
pressed.

My questions are:

* is there some code which implements it (i don't like programming in C)?

* is there better way to change colors  (even w/ special hardware)?