[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1650 Photo, USB

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:06:29 -0500

--fXStkuK2IQBfcDe+

Do you have the original Sane installation from SuSE 7.0 on your sytstem?
If so, please remove it and give it another try.=20

I don't remember how the USB modules were loaded in SusE 7.0, but you may
want to try (as root) "/sbin/modprobe scanner" and try to scan again.

If this still does not work, please create a log file and email this to me
(please don't send it to the mailing list. Most people here would not know
what to do with this file anyway).

export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=3D128
xsane > /tmp/scan.log 2>&1

Karl Heinz