[sane-devel] Network protocol implementation

Shailendra Mehta shailendra.mehta@tatainfotech.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:01:32 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,
I am familiar with one hylafax package in
which I was able to see network protocol by
telneting the server "telnet <serverip> 4559"
& you can enter "HELP" it used to show help.
I was able to login with "USER" command & so on.
But I am not getting any such HELP on saned server.
What are the commands that need to be given so as
to get the protocol working?
The listed protocol in documentation contains
"SANE_NET_CANCEL" etc which doesn't tell how the protocol
to be implemented.
Lastly any windows port is available for net backend?

Thanks & regards
Shailendra