[sane-devel] HP PhotoSmart S20 USB & linux support from HP ?

Miroslav BENES mbenes@tenez.cz
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:29:15 +0100

Hi all !

I'd ask if any have some information about support this scaner in linux ?

Message forwarded by Meinhard Ritscher :
>Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:59:26 -0700 :
> HP is definitely working on providing drivers for scanners.

It would be fine, but ofical answer from HP says :

"... However, currently HP does not support
any PhotoSmart product in the Linux Operating System.

As per Hewlett Packard policy, Customer Care representatives
cannot discuss products (or features)that have not been
officially
announced.  ..."

I'd like get any relevant information about it. Thank's.

Miroslav BENES
system administrator
TENEZ a.s.
Chotebor