[sane-devel] Canon N670U:merlin670-V0.01 developers release

kilgota at khayyam.math.auburn.edu kilgota at khayyam.math.auburn.edu
Fri Feb 1 01:40:45 GMT 2002

This works. I got a scan out of it.

Further remarks:

1. apparently I had to rmmod scanner first, or it was unhappy.
2. I had to run the program as root
3. It didn't want somehow to create the temporary file n670u.raw, but
after I did

touch n670u.raw

it went right ahead and did the scan and exited after going the length of
an A4 paper.

4. Congratulations. Not bad.

Theodore Kilgore