[sane-devel] Sane an xsane

Carlos M. Buj Ribas karlosbuj at terra.es
Sat Feb 2 10:27:29 GMT 2002

On Saturday 02 February 2002 10:36 am, Oliver Schwartz wrote:

It's all right:

snapscan.conf

# a device name.

# For USB devices, make sure that the name contains 'usb' somewhere, as in
# '/dev/usbscanner' or '/dev/usb/scanner0'. Do not use a link
# from /dev/scanner to your USB device.
# For SCSI, use the generic device (e.g. /dev/sg0 in Linux).

#/dev/sg0
/dev/usbscanner

# Change to the fully qualified filename of your firmware file, if
# firmware upload is needed by the scanner
firmware /usr/local/bin/agfa/Snape20.bin

Thanks