[sane-devel] Current list of supported platforms

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun Feb 3 11:42:28 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 09:11:22PM +0100, Franz Bakan wrote:
> >Is the entry for OS/2 correct also for SANE 1.0.7?
>
> Yes the entry is correct.

Ok, I have updated the list.

> Sane 1.0.7 also compiles with GCC 3.0.2 and installs on OS/2
> if I change manually LIBLIB_FUCS in backend\Makefile from

I haven't included this in the list yet because of the manual changes
that are necessary to compile it.

> LIBLIB_FUNCS = alloca getenv getopt getopt1 isfdtype sigprocmask snprintf \
>         strdup strndup strsep usleep vsyslog inet_ntop

> LIBLIB_FUNCS = getopt getopt1 isfdtype \
>         strndup strsep usleep inet_ntop

What happens if you don't change the variable? Does gcc complain about
the empty files?

> but the gcc 3.0.2 version does not work correct with my mustek-scanner.
> When the picture is scanned (which works correct!)
>  stderr says :  sane_read: Unknown SANE status code 128

Please send a debug log to me, something like (add your favourite
options):

SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK=255 scanimage -v -d mustek:devicename >image.pnm 2>dbg.log

Maybe the 128 is a result of a signed/unsigned issue in the Mustek
backend.