[sane-devel] Problems with Agfa Snapscan e20

Carlos M. Buj Ribas karlosbuj at terra.es
Tue Feb 5 19:32:38 GMT 2002

Hi,

I run a scanner Agfa Snapscan e20 on  Suse Linux 7.3. I configured Sane
1.0.7 and it's running OK but there is a problem.-

When I first boot my computer and when the scan module is being uploaded, my
scanner begins to make bizarre noises, I cannot describe them but I thing
that's not good... The thing is that after that, xsane works fine and it only
happens when I start my computer after some hour with no work at all...

Has anybody experienced the same problem?.

Any help welcome.