[sane-devel] Multi-page tiff scans... not ADF based...

Sunil William Savkar savkar at inthespace.com
Wed Feb 13 13:23:03 GMT 2002

Hi!

I do have a Hewlett Packard with ADF and everything is working
*dreamily* with sane and using Xsane adaptions for windows.

However, one thing I miss that the native front end written by microSuck
had was the ability to scan multiple pages and generate in one set of
scannings a multi-page tiff.

I could do this manually by scanning in each page and then with all the
resulting files create the multi-page, but this is a bit laborious.

Any front-ends that people know will accomplish this?  It can be for
linux, though I'd eventually like a front-end in windows land that could
also accomplish this.

Thanks in advance.

Sunil