[sane-devel] Changes to the saned access control

Franz Bakan fbakan at gmx.net
Sat Feb 16 01:29:49 GMT 2002

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:56:12 +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>> saned.o: Undefined symbol _inet_aton referenced from text segment
>
>Oops. Looks like OS/2 has only inet_addr (which is deprecated) but not
>inet_aton. I changed to inet_pton and made a wrapper in lib/ to use
>inet_aton or inet_addr if available. There are also new tests for
>these functions in configure.
>
>Please test again.

Hi, now compiling sane-backends on OS/2 fails with

inet_pton.c: In function `inet_pton':
inet_pton.c:36: `in_addr_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
inet_pton.c:36: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
inet_pton.c:36: for each function it appears in.)
inet_pton.c:36: parse error before `in'
inet_pton.c:38: `in' undeclared (first use in this function)

Bye
Franz