[sane-devel] UMAX and netbsd/macppc woes persist

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Tue Feb 19 19:32:00 GMT 2002

abel deuring wrote:

> paul beard wrote:
>
> Did you check the
> permission settings? Can you run
>
> 	export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_SCSI=255
> 	scanimage umax:/dev/uk0
>
> and send me the debug output?

This looks like a problem:

[sanei_scsi] sanei_scsi_find_devices: not implemented for this
platform

I created a /dev/sg0 device, linked it to /dev/uk0 to get rid of a
few error messages: still no more information than this.

it looks like sanei_scsi, from line 2218 on, is where I'm getting
stuck.

I can a possible issue here, since I lack these items:

    2223 #define PROCFILE        "/proc/scsi/scsi"
    2224 #define DEVFS_MSK
"/dev/scsi/host%d/bus%d/target%d/lun%d/generic"

or is there more generic way of handling this?