[sane-devel] Epson "Perfection 1640SU" compatability

Scott D. Webster SWebster at EtcServices.com
Wed Feb 20 21:26:36 GMT 2002

SANE folk,

	I'm getting ready to buy a scanner and want one that is compatible with
SANE.  I'm thinking of buying an Epson "Perfection 1649SU".
	I see the Epson "Perfection 1640" listed as compatible with SANE.
Would I be correct in assuming that the "Perfection 1640SU" is pretty
much the same and thus also compatible?  If anyone knows of problems
with that scanner, please let me know.

--
Scott D. Webster, RHCE       mailto:SWebster at EtcServices.com
Etc Services                      http://www.EtcServices.com