[sane-devel] sane weirdness + UMAX Astra 1220 S

Hubert Figuiere hfiguiere at teaser.fr
Thu Feb 28 22:34:48 GMT 2002

Hi

I'm still having problems with Sane.

I run Linux PPC on a PowerMac clone. I rebuilt sane 1.0.7 from source.
I have kernel 2.2.20-pmac (from Debian PPC)

I have 2 SCSI buses. One using the built-in SCSI control on which you
have the scanner. The other is the AHA-2930B that carry the boot disk. I
have several SCSI devices.

sane-find-scanner detects the scanner in /dev/sg5
But that's all. I did that:

        export SANE_DEBUG_DLL=255
        export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_SCSI=255
        export SANE_DEBUG_UMAX=255
        scanimage -L 2> logfile

I attach the log.

sane-find-scanner no longer find it. I have powered off/on the scanner,
no change.

Any clue appreciated.

Note: cdrecord works fine.

Hub